Our postal address is:
1465 SW 8th St
Miami, FL 33135
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (786) 618-5142.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server does not automatically recognize information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We do not collect information of consumers who browse our Web page.
- If you do not want to receive e-mails from us in the future, please let us know by visiting us at https://www.cubancrafter.com/unsubscribe, or by emailing, calling or writing us at the above email address, telephone number or postal address.
- If you supply us with your postal address you will only receive the products and information for which you provided us your address. We will also send you our free catalogs, when published, and you can request to be removed from the catalog mailing list by emailing, calling or writing us at the above email address, telephone number or postal address.
- We will not sell your name, email or address to any other company. We do not sell our customer list. However, from time to time we may provide your name, email and address to related companies that we believe can offer you products and services that you can benefit from. You can request that your name, email and address not be shared with our related companies by emailing, calling or writing us at the above email address, telephone number or postal address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed. Please provide us with your name and phone number so that if there are issues or verifications that are required for us to process and ship your order, they will be handled promptly. If we share lists with other organizations, whether related to us or not, we will remove your telephone number from the list we share. We will never share your telephone number.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes, and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by emailing, calling or writing us at the above email address, telephone number or postal address.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by calling us at the above telephone number.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities, network and servers to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Web site, through the telephone or mail. Our network and servers are PCI Data Security Standard compliant to protect any information that you provide us, including credit card and payment data.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number.
DISCLAIMER– Guantanamera Cigars is not responsible for typographical, price or technology related errors as a result of use of this web site. All sales are subject to review and final acceptance by Guantanamera Cigars. Sales are accepted only after they are verified, charged to your credit card or paid for in any other manner, and shipped to the appropriate shipping address.
We can ship cigars and accessories to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Guantanamera Cigars will ship all cigars, humidors, cigar cutters, lighters, cigar cases and other cigar accessories in our catalog or cigar website within 48 hours of receiving the payment (excluding weekends).
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Guantanamera Cigars accepts Money Order and Cashier’s Checks.
Guantanamera Cigars Accepts American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover Cards.
SPECIAL PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS – In certain cases Guantanamera Cigars Accepts Wire Transfers.
UNITED STATES SHIPPING CHARGES –
STANDARD SHIPPING is through U.S.P.S. Priority Mail or UPS Ground Service. Normal delivery takes 2 – 7 days, depending on the delivery address. The package will be left in front of the door or mail box if nobody responds to the delivery person unless the customer paid for signature confirmation.
CHARGES are actual published shipping rates by those carriers.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders of $100 or more. Not include signature confirmation unless the customer paid for signature confirmation and the customer is responsible for updates of tracking information and the package left by USPS at shipping address.
UPS 3rd DAY AIR charges are based on the weight and dimensions of the items purchased.
UPS 2nd DAY AIR charges are based on the weight and dimensions of the items purchased.
NEXT DAY AIR Charges are based on the weight and dimensions of the items purchased.
All shipments to Post Office Boxes, Military FPO addresses, U.S. Government Military APO addresses, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Guam will only be shipped through USPS Priority Mail under the STANDARD SHIPPING CHARGES above.
Missing Packages: Cuban Crafters will not take responsibility for missing, stolen packages or other person rather than buyer receiving the package at address provided by costumer after our carrier has declared the package "Delivered".
Severe weather conditions could affect UPS and USPS Freight operations in parts of the U.S.
We cannot take responsibility for carrier delays or weather conditions that may cause shipments to be delivered late.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES – WORLD WIDE
We will ship to any country in the world through U.S.P.S. Global Priority, Express Mail or First Class Mail International. USPS First Class Mail, Express Mail or Global Priority International does not guarantee estimated time of arrival or delivery date as the package is not insured in this service and cannot be claimed. The Charges are based on the weight and dimensions of the items purchased. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.Other arrangements can be made through UPS, FEDEX or DHL but the full cost of the shipment must be prepaid by the Customer. Responsibility for duties and taxes: Our prices do not include duties or value-added taxes. If assessed, these charges are the responsibilities of the package recipient, who will be billed for them by the local Customs office or the carrier. A restocking fee (25%) will apply to all product(s) returned due to the customer's refusal to pay duties/taxes or packages marked as "Refused","Unclaimed", "Undeliverable" or "Prohibited" and the shipping cost paid by the customer will not be refunded. If a package is lost or misdirected due to an incorrectly input address, guantanameracigars.com is completely not responsible. We have no control over addresses typed on the checkout pages. Please make sure you have typed in the correct address.
ALL international orders are shipped within 48 business hours and are processed manually. Due to security reasons the order and payment must be verified prior to shipping. This process requires an additional 24 hours. All shipping charges must be prepaid with the order.
After the arrival of the package to its destined country, the customer’s communication in regards to the parcel will have to be direct with the service mail office of that country, as it is not in the hands of the United States Postal Service for delivery anymore.
We back all our Guantanamera Cigars branded cigars with an exclusive Full Satisfaction Guarantee.
Non-returnable items: Gift Certificates
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer if the product was purchased through a reseller.
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund of the merchandise price and you have to pay the return shipping cost.
If the return was due to an error of ours (for instance, we accidentally sent the wrong merchandise), we will accept responsibility for all shipping costs related to the return.
If the return is not due to an error of ours (i.e.- you ordered it and then decided later on that you don't want it or don't like it), the buyer is fully responsible for all shipping return costs plus a 15% re-stocking fee will be deducted from your refund, and the shipping cost paid by the customer will not be refunded.
Package returned to us marked "Refused", "Undeliverable", "Unclaimed", "Prohibited" or otherwise, are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee and the shipping cost paid by the customer will not be refunded. (This is solely to recoup our losses from charges we incur when this happens). If a package is lost or misdirected due to an incorrectly input address, guantanameracigars.com is completely not responsible. We have no control over addresses typed on the checkout pages. Please make sure you have typed in the correct address.